27 May 2016, 13:27 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
One word: Forehead.
Let’s just say that, in the year 2016, being a Panic! at The Disco fan is quite an experience.
It’s a blessing to be in the fandom, but it is also a treasure trove of untold anxieties. Panic! is like a boyfriend you’ve been with for over a decade. In that decade, we’ve racked up enough memories to make being a member of the fandom a hella stressful experience.
1) Like when you remember that there is something fundamentally different about Panic! circa 2005 and Panic! circa now.
Panic! At the Disco? Did you mean Just Brendon Urie and No One Else We Don’t Even Know Why It’s Called a Band Anymore No I’m Not Butthurt™
— vote on pinned tweet (@irwinvasion) May 16, 2016
2) Or when a shady topic starts trending on Twitter and you HOPE no one mentions Panic but…
#MakeABandSmaller cut off Brendon Urie’s arm
— hannah (@_hvydrtysl) May 16, 2016
3) When you hear Brendon Urie’s isolated vocals and need to lay down for 3 years to recover.
Panic! At The Disco – Death Of A Bachelor ISOLATED VOCALS pic.twitter.com/N3p4p4e0NB
— only vøcals (@MicFeed) May 25, 2016
4) And, honestly, Panic! is your sexual preference. There’s just no getting around that.
Panic! At The Disco: This Is Gospel (Piano Version)
— rt your kink (@rtyourkink) May 24, 2016
5) When you can’t afford Panic! tickets but you can afford to panic IRL for free.
nvm why Panic! at the Disco for $1000 when I can Panic! in school for free
— adeline loh (@adelineloh_) May 17, 2016
Thirsty for more? DOWNLOAD the PopBuzz iOS App here!
6) And when you just start reliving the past.
Should be sleeping or studying for med terms but instead wondering why 2008 panic! At the disco didn’t give Ryan Ross more solos
— Addy Paeske (@AddyPaeske) May 17, 2016
7) Or imagining a very strange future…
Imagine how long the title would be if Panic! At The Disco and Fall Out Boy wrote a song together
— Rachel Morris (@rach_morris_97) May 17, 2016
8) The fact that we think about Brendon’s forehead more than we think about our own well being.
Tips for drawing brendon urie:
However big you draw his forehead. Go bigger
— Brendon Urie (@actualbrendon) May 21, 2016
9) When you can only express how you feel about Panic in Spanish…
10) But for real…
what would I do without panic at the disco
— j soul (@putnamuseum) May 17, 2016