13 December 2016, 17:17 | Updated: 2 June 2017, 16:45
You know when you’re in a club and you just KNOW when the DJ is gonna drop Mr Brightside?
‘Mr Brightside’, the 2004 classic by The Killers, is the most iconic song of all time. No need to correct us, we know we’re right. And so does the internet…
1) Coming out of my cage
I don’t actually remember ever learning the lyrics to mr brightside?? Are we all born automatically knowing all the words???
— amy!!! (@weirdworld0famy) June 19, 2016
2) And I’ve been doing just fine
when you’re falling asleep and she’s calling a cab and he’s having a smoke and she’s taking a drag pic.twitter.com/XkQrnLHeTu
— ˢᵖᶦʳᶦᵗ ᶻᵒᵒ (@NECROMANClNG) July 29, 2016
3) Gotta gotta be down
4) Because I want it all
5) It started out with a kiss
6) How did it end up like this
7) It was only a kiss, IT WAS ONLY A KISS
8) Now I’m falling asleep
9) And she’s calling a cab
10) While he’s having a smoke
11) And she’s taking a drag
12) Now they’re going to bed
13) And my stomach is sick
14) And it’s all in my head
15) But she’s touching his chest now
16) He takes off her dress now
17) Let me goooooooooooooOOOOOO.
18) I JUST CAN’T LOOK… IT’S KILLING MEEEEEEEEE
And taaaaaking controooool…
____ ____ ____ ____ ____
Listen to the #PopBuzzPodcast with All Time Low right here or subscribe for free on iTunes to get new episodes sent straight to your phone every Friday.