31 March 2017, 22:34 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
*Me talking to my uterus*: hoe don’t do it.
Periods are…bad. There. I said it. But we can all find humor in adversity, right? If you’ve ever experienced the adversity of having a uterus that just won’t quit, you might find solace in these jokes.
1) Oh my God
2) When you notice subtle changes in your personality…
Me on my period vs me off my period. pic.twitter.com/vgKDXFstmb
— Daddy (@FreakyStylezzzz) March 14, 2017
2) Let me eat cake.
3) School on your period be like…
When a male teacher says I can’t go to the bathroom and I’m on my period pic.twitter.com/AmAF1Velbi
— AmericanHorrorStory (@AHSQuote) March 22, 2017
4) This is so accurate I’m weeping.
5) When you start realizing things.
6) Also, this woman who is dead now. RIP.
I literally have the kind of cramps where you actually think you’re dying … PS I used what little energy I have left to tweet this …dead
— Tati Westbrook (@GlamLifeGuru) March 22, 2017
7) When a 12 year old sums it up better than you ever could.
My daughter’s contribution to Poetry Day:
I have my period
And I have cramps
But at least I don’t have
A baby in my pants.
She’s 12 y’all.
— Nae Loves Books (@naelovesbooks) March 22, 2017
8) Waking up with cramps just really be like…
period cramps make me want to pic.twitter.com/krCIzCipNH
— Girl Code (@grilcode) March 27, 2017
9) Blood sisters.
10) Tyler learned a very important lesson that day.
11) When you’re on your period and you have to apologize to someone.
me apologizing on my period pic.twitter.com/0jmrKvZaA7
— Fifty Shades of Grey (@50ShadezOfGrey) March 27, 2017
12) Even the little things set you off.
13) A LITTLE JULIUS CAESAR HUMOR FOR THE GALS.
14) ;___; yeah.
ME ON MY PERIOD: sneezes
THE 4 BLOCKS AROUND ME: leveled. covered in gore. a man cries out to god, begging forgiveness.
ME: gosh, excuse me
— kaye toal (@ohkayewhatever) March 19, 2017
15) Not as sorry as you’re gonna be 🙂
17) Yup, I’m fine.
18) If men had periods.