Looking for wedding readings, scriptures on love or guidance for your marriage? Read these 368 Bible verses about marriage and love.
Đang xem: Proverbs love verse
15. 1 Corinthians 13:2: “If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.”
16. 1 Corinthians 16:14: “Do everything in love.”
17. Song of Solomon 8:7: “Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away. If one were to give all the wealth of his house for love, it would be utterly scorned.”
18. Psalm 143:8: “Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.”
19. Proverbs 3:3-4: “Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man.”
20. 1 John 4:16: “And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.”
21. Ephesians 4:2: “Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.”
22. 1 Peter 4:8: “Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.”
23. John 15:12: “My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.”
24. 1 Corinthians 13:13: “And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.”
25. Song of Solomon 4:9: “You have captivated my heart, my sister, my bride; you have captivated my heart with one glance of your eyes, with one jewel of your necklace.”
Bible Verses About Relationships
There”s no relationship manual that tells you how to overcome obstacles and strengthen the ties you have with your loved ones (but Lasting can help). Thankfully, Bible verses about love serve as excellent guides; these scriptures offer jewels of wisdom that can help you navigate the ups and downs of love, as well as convey your heartfelt thoughts to your future spouse. There are a number of marriage scriptures and Bible verses about love that touch on the subject of relationships that you may want to mention on your wedding day.
26. Hebrews 10:24-25: “And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.”
27. Proverbs 30:18-19: “There are three things that amaze me—no, four things that I don”t understand: how an eagle glides through the sky, how a snake slithers on a rock, how a ship navigates the ocean, how a man loves a woman.”
28. 1 John 4:12: “No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.”
29. Proverbs 31:10: “Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.”
30. Ruth 1:16-17: “Entreat me not to leave you, Or to turn back from following after you; For wherever you go, I will go; And wherever you lodge, I will lodge; Your people shall be my people, And your God, my God. Where you die, I will die, And there will I be buried. The Lord do so to me, and more also, If anything but death parts you and me.”
31. Romans 12:10: “Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.”
32. 1 Peter 4:8: “Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins.”
33. Ephesians 5:21: “Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.”
34. Ephesians 4:32: “Be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you.”
35. Genesis 2:18–25: “Then the LORD God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.” … So the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and while he slept took one of his ribs and closed up its place with flesh. And the rib that the LORD God had taken from the man he made into a woman and brought her to the man.”
36. 1 Peter 3:7: “In the same way, you husbands must give honor to your wives. Treat your wife with understanding as you live together. She may be weaker than you are, but she is your equal partner in God”s gift of new life. Treat her as you should so your prayers will not be hindered.”
In addition to these Bible verses about marriage, love and relationships, we have also gathered these Bible love quotes to help you add to your verses about love, with an additional 150 quotes about love. You may want to incorporate these scriptures on love throughout your wedding or on any of your programs, invitations, thank you notes and more.
And for more guidance for your marriage, Lasting is always accessible and dedicated to improving the health of your relationship.